DISCLOSURE: This webpage may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link is a link which goes to a 3rd party website. After reviewing the information on the 3rd party website and if you choose to make a purchase, I would receive a small commission at no cost to you. You can read more on my Disclaimer page.
Dating the Stock Market details 10 areas which I learned about and improved as I progressed towards becoming a consistently successful stock trader.
Stock trading seems so simple. Find a stock, click buy and wait. Later, click sell and money is deposited into your trading account. Perhaps you do this a few more times with success. With each win you become more convinced that you are in sync with the market, never realizing that you just got lucky. Then one day, when you least expect it, the eventual loss comes followed by another and before you know it you have given all your winnings back, and then some. What once seemed simple is now frustratingly difficult.
you tired of giving your hard-earned money to other traders? Have you
asked yourself, why can't I figure this out? Do you want to take your
trading to the next level?
In Dating the Stock Market, you will
learn that your mindset towards the markets and yourself can make all
the difference to your success. This is useful information as you cannot
change the markets, you can only change your interaction with the
market. Once you realize that the gap between losing and making money
in the financial markets is within your control, you have taken a step
towards becoming a consistently successful trader.
Your job as a
trader is to become a consistently successful trader. To do that you
need to work with the market, not against it. You must ensure a loss
from one trade does not contribute to further losses. You need to
develop a winner's mindset and improve your trading psychology.
In Dating the Stock Market, you will learn:
1. That the mind you used to create a plan is not the mind you use to trade
2. Why when you do the right things consistently you will become successful
3. Why a trading loss is just a loss and says nothing about you as a person
4. The difference between the market changing direction versus trading errors
5. About the winning percentage you need and how many losses in a row you can handle
6. What constitutes a winning trade and why you should consider scaling out of trades
7. How to use Monte Carlo simulations to understand the variability of a trading plan
8. How to define your risk and profit targets before you enter a trade
9. How to write a trading plan
10. How to design a logical trading system and how to review trades
11. That trading the stock market is a probability game and how to think in probabilities.
Essential Tips For
This free weekly stock trading course, is designed for beginning stock traders. Save hours of time by getting on the right path before risking your hard earned money. As an added bonus, when you sign up today, to receive this weekly email course, you will receive my short ebook
(a $20 value)
Monte Carlo Simulator
for Traders Having troubles sticking with your trading system?
Do you move from system to system looking for the one system that will bring you riches?
Perhaps you already have it and tossed it aside when it went into a down period.
Using this Excel based program will show you what you can expect out of your trading system once you know the % wins and profit factor.
Stop wasting your time searching for the perfect system (which does not exist) and start trading.